Simple Tic-Tac-Toe Simple Tic-Tac-Toe

The computer AI is a little sad. The game is very simple. A valiant effort though.

Repeat Repeat

Simple and sweet. A very cool idea, I had a lot of fun.

Interlude Interlude

I really like the art style and the gameplay mechanics. My biggest issues are no aims or goals and the tiny, tiny, screen. Of course a few CTRL+"+" solves that though. Also music can't hurt. Still like the game though.

makeshiftRADIO responds:

Thanks for the feedback! At the time even this much was considered an achievement due to our noobery. Thanks again!

Santa's Present Flutter Santa's Present Flutter

Not repetitive at all. Not repetitive at all.

Water Jet Water Jet

That is some nice 2D physics. Very good water and it pushes back on him as he fires (making tight quarters much harder with projectiles). Puzzles felt a little repetitive though and their solutions. Still neat game!

Skydiving Simulator 2013 Skydiving Simulator 2013

I loved the face at the start. But there is really nothing in the game beyond jumping off the platform. If the world wasn't static this could probably become a neat game.

The Chat The Chat

I don't believe another chat room is necessary.

You have evident technical skill, but this has been done over 100 times.

Simple RPG Simple RPG

Definitely see some potential. I really enjoy playing this style of flash RPG. Just make it more flashy the next time around, a few more moving parts. Andddd thank for using my music it is much obliged. Keep up the good work!

seabere responds:

Really glad you liked it and thank YOU for providing me with such fantastic music. A sequel is on the way and I actually got an artist this time. Plus loads more stuff to do. It may take a while till release though because I recently joined a collaboration as writer for a TRPG.

Headless Joe Headless Joe

Found it very reasonable to get 3 stars. The puzzles are fairly simple and just require quick thought and reflexes to get. You would seriously have to be a teaspoon or a sloth if you only got 1 star. Great game.

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

For SainDogar

Money = $2,014.24 Highest Elevation = 34842 for x34.84 and run time 20:20:59 for x122

Total Pay = $8,562,020.82 and that was also w/o that anti-gravity thing... don't know what it does yet, but now that I have one million bucks I'll get to see ^^

You got served.