Sweet Sweet Goo Sweet Sweet Goo

Prime. Everything you make to me is prime. Even when it's garbage, still AAA+ Australian Grade Beef.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

ha ha cheers

Steadfast Stanley Steadfast Stanley

Loved this a lot!

It's so much fun to imagine what they did after this short ended. *Hint*

Also was this animation in Quebec? Assuming from the poutine restaurant, maple leaf, and hockey jerseys haha.

Avatar: Last Hairbender Avatar: Last Hairbender

I've noticed you're really in to a whole "hair thing". Pretty fantastic.

I could see there being an increase in the quality of the animation (aesthetics and some smoothing) and in your audio as well, but that doesn't really detract from the comedy or entertainment as a whole.

Thank you for another "hair-raising" animation.

WooleyWorld responds:

When it's in your name it's difficult not to be.

Just keep watching, each animation is slowly improving in quality.
"Hair-raising"... gettttouutta here. Haha.

The Chest That Cradled The Chest That Cradled

And here I thought my family was the only one with a gravy boat named Martin. Certainly enjoyed it.

SenorGolley responds:

Thank you very much for the kind review. During the making of this short we discovered a whole 'underground' community of humans who keep various specimens as household items and furniture. One lovely gentleman who we contacted for advise regards the subject keeps a specimen as a kettle. He forced his captive to legally change his name to 'Russell Hobbs'.

Raw Latex 2 Raw Latex 2

FINALLY. I witheld mastrubation until I would get to see this film. The satisfaction of the release will be splendiferous.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

cool. light the candles, put the cat out!

Because, Boobs Because, Boobs

I thought at first I was going to blam this, but then as the animation went on I noticed a real fullness to your work. It was easier for me to bust open the message and cleave it in to parts I could unserstand as it grew. A very titillating experience. Thank you.

Campfire Campfire

Stop Motion is always a pleasure to watch. You know how much work and creativity had to be put in to it to create it. What I really appreciated was the fire and when you shone a light on it to create a real life like fire. Very smooth, very well done.

I had this with my noon tea and couldn't have been more pleased, Cheers.

MackProductions responds:

Cheers! Yes, it was literally a maglight flashlight I used to shine down onto the fire, and just adjusted the cap of it to change the spread and intensity.

Extinction 2011 Extinction 2011

TORPEDO!

Merry Xmas Merry Xmas

I like your art style. I felt embarassed watching this video though. You need to work on your voice acting/recording and mouth movements.

AilieTheWolf responds:

I should try? but thanks again

Patry Hard Patry Hard

Humurous for 1ms. Please do no waste space on Newgrounds.