&amp;lt;pixel&amp;gt; Village in the Cave <pixel> Village in the Cave

I definitely hear the Steven Universe in this.

Well done.

TriXeL responds:

Thank you for the kind words!

Girl Who Shouts Wolves Girl Who Shouts Wolves

Love your music.

Only minor complaint is an increase in the quality of the sound engineering. Could be a smidgen better, if it were this song would be perfect.

Invent Unit (24-bit) Invent Unit (24-bit)

Thanks for the cred ha.

I really enjoyed how you mixed Gould's performances of the inventions in to this song. It's actually fantastic. I just think the percussion needs a little work. It doesn't do the piano mix justice. That's my one and only beef.

Keep up the great work and fight the good fight!

MelodyPadControlUnit responds:

There is a lot of truth in your review, i struggled a lot with the drums on this version. The remix with the same sample for the album is much better ,but idecided to put both on the album . Also there is another upcoming beat that i will credit you for its sample!

Coolunit Beat (2013) Coolunit Beat (2013)

One of the things that both irks me and pleases me is your use of classical samples. I think they need to be longer at times and not cut off so quickly. This beat stutters quite a bit, but I still enjoyed it. I mean I noticed I was tapping my foot throughout.

If you haven't considered it before look in to maybe sampling Bach's invention 13 for one of your next works. Just a recommendation I'm going to include in here :)

Keep it up!

MelodyPadControlUnit responds:

I agree with your comment, sometime i am afraid that if i let the sample without cutting it a buch people will know easily what sample i used. But I bought a Turntable for old LP an if i recall correctly i have not sample bach at all to date. I will try to find it in good quality cause i trust your ear for classical pieces!
I am releasing a couple more of my old beat before relasing my new stuff in 2015, but it will include bach invention 13 ! ...and Hayden symphony no.90 /Pergolesi ''stabat mater dolorosa'' , Mozart concerto 24, and a couple of weir sample i am working on!

Mr. Wingo Winston your knowledge and output are truly appreciated since in like so much what you create on the piano!!!

Harmonic Debasment Harmonic Debasment

The percussion sounds a little sloppy at times but I think it's only due to the quality of your VST. Otherwise I really enjoyed the percussion to this piece, very well put together. Very "video-game-esque."

Well done.

Aisnon-A responds:

I agree. The quality and arrangement of the percussion track is completely due to my mastering and equalizing skills, which are evidently mediocre, if not, sub-par. In any case, the affirmation builds a basis for me, and improving is personal value.

Your review and time is appreciated. Thank you for listening. The feedback will help me for future projects.

Are You Afraid? Are You Afraid?

Really liked the tempo and the swing. Reminded me of Taco's version of Puttin' on the Ritz. Awesome job Zipper.

ZipZipper responds:

(& steampianist) :l

Funky lil' chiptune loop Funky lil' chiptune loop

Pretty Funk.

Rainforest Rainforest

This has some nice crunch in it. I dig. Some of the instruments, I don't know what it is, but I get a weird nostalgic RPG feel. At any rate, great work.

Pandasticality responds:

im glad you like it n__n i worked hard on it, hmm i've gotten the RPG mention in a few reviews, i wonder if i should try making RPG-ish Dubstep next, thats something i haven't tried yet.
- Pandasticality

Take It Take It

I adore this song. My only criticism is that you should either enunciate your words better for the melody. That or lower the volume of the harmony slightly and then this song will sound even more awesome. If I were to end the song I'd fade out of the harmony. That might sound better than a cut off. Well done.

Le Backyard Song Acoustic WIP Le Backyard Song Acoustic WIP

Salut mon coll├Ęgue Canadien! You have an interesting sound. It is reminiscent of some of the music that was being produced during the Vietnam War. Keep it up!

DonStracci responds:

Thank you sir for the review and to put your trust in me with your scouting proposal! I appreciate it